FlexOx is a technology aimed to increase the productivity in Electric Arc Furnaces (EAF) through the more efficient injection of the oxygen and fuel gas. Designed to flows up to 3.000 Nm3/h, the nozzle of the injectors are customized for each customer, allowing the optimization of the process and de extended life time of the equipment.
FlexOx has a special cooling system that requires low water volumes for operation, making the equipment lighter and more ergonomic, while reducing installation and maintenance costs.
• Flow of Main oxygen up to 3.000 Nm3/h (1,902 SCFM);
• Burner power up to 5.0 MW;
• Requires less cooling water when compared to conventional injectors, even though it is mounted closer to the liquid bath;
• Less weight when compared with conventional injectors (in average: 25 kg / 55 lbs);
• Easy maintenance with low ergonomic effort;
• Deep penetration and greater stirring;
• Reduction of oxygen consumption;
• Reduction of electrode and refractory consumption;
• Reduction of electrical energy consumption;
• Increased productivity;
• Low equipment cost;
• Low maintenance cost.