Lumar's EAF chemical energy solution seeks to offer its customers state-of-the-art injectors (oxygen, carbon, lime), burners and copper blocks with the aim of reducing the specific consumption and costs of the steelmaking process.
In addition to injectors and blocks, the complete Lumar's chemical energy solution includes the valve train, the automation and management system, as well as the human machine interface for equipment's control. Alternatively, through a preliminary evaluation by the Lumar Team, an EAF partial revamp can be considered, taking place the total or partial use of the curstomer’s valve train and hardware of automation system.
Each installation has a totally customized project, according to the objectives and pre-requisites of the client and furnace layout.
• Valve train for Oxygen, NG, LPG and others;
• Chemical energy automation and management system;
• Human interface machine to control the equipment’s;
• Several types of injectors, burners and copper blocks available (see EAF Technologies);
• Consulting and after sales services to the process optimization;